A gesture based mobile-desktop game
|Rank||Player||Monsters Killed||Buildings Destroyed||Final Score|
|7th||Juan Manuel Gomez Cerezo||448||198||33450|
Mobile of the Day FWA 26 June 2012
Top 10 hottest apps AppBrain 17 June 2012
“... is undoubtedly one of the most original games we’ve seen in ages. Simple, elegant, and beautifully done. With the low, low price of free, what are you waiting for?” Android Police 13 June 2012
“It is easy to get excited when game developers look outside the box and change up the way we think of mobile gaming.” Droid-Life 25 June 2012
“... is a new gesture based mobile-desktop that offers real Nintendo Wii-esque motion controller gaming experience with a smartphone.” ★★★★★ Technie Buzz 24 June 2012
A Finger Flickin’ Shield Attack!!!
This App is a remote controller for a desktop based web game.
It’s Time Crisis, with a Shield! This App turns your phone into a Shield! Enter the City invaded by Aliens, train to become a SuperHero by flicking shields and wipe ’m out!
1. Download the App, sync your device by entering the connection code and flick shields from your mobile!
2. Battle it out with your Friends. Have a finger flickin’ awesome time with up to 3 PLAYERS!
3. Both, Mobile and Desktop, need to be connect to WiFi. For best performance, your broadband should be above 2Mbs.
1) Flick fingers on screen to shoot shields, define altitude of shot by tilting the device up or down.
2) Imitate a throw gesture and hold your phone tight!
Shoot Shields with Real Throw Gesture
Hostile Alien Monsters
12 Atmospheric Levels
Completely obliterate the City!
An exhausting amount of Enemies
Multiplayer Carnage Battles
Global Facebook Leaderboard
Finger flick Shields on both iOS + Android
In case you are experiencing any connection problems, please close and reopen the App and refresh the Browser. Thank you and enjoy!
Designer:Lok Neville Lee
Mobile Developers:Keita Kuroki, Maciej Zasada, Filippo Tosetto
Unity Developer:Andrew Oaten
Front-end Developer:Sam Brown
Back-end Developer:Artjom Vassiljev
3D Designer:Sophie Langohr
Character Designer:Hafiz Abdul Aziz
Technical Partner:Gilles Boisselet
Video:Stephan Bischof, Tamas Olajos